sábado, 2 de mayo de 2009

TU CASA

YOUR HOUSE. Alanis Morissette


I went to your house
Walked up the stairs

Opened your door without ringing the bell






Walked down the hall

Into your room where I could smell you


And I shouldn't be here
Without permission
I shouldn't be here...



Would you forgive me love if I danced in your shower




Would you forgive me love

if I laid in your bed


Would you forgive me love if I stay all afternoon?

I took off my clothes

Put on your robe

Went through your drawers

And I found your cologne

Went down to the den
Found your cd's

And I played your Joni

And I shouldn't stay long
You might be home soon
Shouldn't stay long

Would you forgive me love if I danced in your shower...

I burned your incense

I ran a bath
I noticed a letter that sat on your desk
It said:
'Hello, love.
I love you so, love.
Meet me at midmight.'
And no, it wasn't my writing

I'd better go soon
It wasn't my writing


So forgive me love If I cry in your shower
So forgive me love for the salt in your bed
So forgive me love If I cry all afternoon

Alyssa Monks



2 comentarios:

m@tix dijo...

Hablando en "Our House" me ha recordado a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r7fkCwF-Mo&feature=related

;)

Blue dijo...

Pues no conocía ni al grupo ni a la canción. Gracias.
Es una pena que el sonido no sea un poco mejor... tiene unos toques flamenquitos muy chulos!